A networking circle – with a difference.
Modeled on a thriving ecosystem.
Meant to create vibrant, organic, living connections that nourish us both as individuals and as Intentional Business practitioners.
Creating a growing, supportive community using intention, presence, and our individual spiritual approaches as much as any of our other networking or marketing skills to support and nourish ourselves and our community.
Cultivating the heart of our business community through…
- Raising the sacred feminine principles in business
- Recovering the sacred masculine principles in business
- Welcoming the values of inclusiveness, collaboration, compassion, courage, equity
- Actively nurturing the sustainable abundance of every community member.
The energy of the earth is changing. The old ways of doing business are falling away. Now is the time to co-create a new way. Does this make your heart sing? Contact Tracie if you’d like to join us
For now, our upcoming meeting dates are going to rotate between 1st Wednesday evenings, 7:00 p.m. at Risher Van Horn in Collegeville and 3rd Wednesday mornings, 9:00 a.m. at Windward Farm & Garden Retreat.
Upcoming Dates are:
Dec. 19, 9 a.m., Windward Farm & Garden Retreat
Jan. 2, 7p.m., Risher Van Horn in Collegeville
Day of Visioning and Intention for 2013
Sunday, January 6, 2013 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Notes from our first meetings…
We began the process of giving the meetings some structure. We talked about using a leaderless or rotating leadership structure once things get rolling. We decided that having a structure to the meeting would be helpful – especially if we’re going leaderless
It was also suggested that we be sure to find each other on social media (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn) so we can keep in touch and and learn more about each other.
Here’s the suggested structure:
- Opening Connecting Meditation
- Topic of discussion and/or sample demonstration from a member
- Practical stuff (yep- that’s exactly what I wrote in my notes. Meaning practical details for upcoming meetings.)
- Closing Meditation – connecting with, tending & nourishing the heart of intentional business in our community/globally
- Announcements, Sharing flyers and other materials
We talked about what we would like from these gatherings: (this list can grow/change, of course!)
- Emotional & energetic support
- To be witnessed/seen – clearly – for who we are – serve as mirrors for each other
- To see each other and ourselves as abundance
- Support trusting ourselves and our businesses when things aren’t going smoothly
- Help with discerning priorities and creating focus
- Help staying on our edges – taking LEAPs – not retreating to the familiar because it’s familiar
- To work/play together to feed & nourish each others sustainability and abundance
- To cultivate our deep listening and intentional speaking skills
For now, our upcoming meeting dates are going to rotate between 1st Wednesday evenings, 7:00 p.m. at Risher Van Horn in Collegeville and 3rd Wednesday mornings, 9:00 a.m. at Windward Farm.